Tuesday, October 15, 2019
General Questions

General Frequently Asked Questions

I need my fingerprints taken.  Where can I get this done in Cass County?
Cass County Sheriff's Office does fingerprinting Monday through Friday 10:30am through 3:30pm.  These are available through appointment only.

How can I obtain a copy of a Police Report?
Reports are available through the Sheriff's Office for purchase.  The price of a report is $10.00, cash only.

How can I obtain a Traffic Crash Report?
Crash reports are available at the Sheriff's Office for purchase.  The price of a crash report is $10.00, cash only.  Certain crash reports are available online at: paypoliceticket.com.

How can I get my property from the Sheriff's Office?
Please contact Evidence at extension 1217 for any issues with property.

How can I request documentation?
Some items must be requested via FOIA.  Please contact records for more information.

Cass County Sheriff's Office
321 N M62 Hwy
Cassopolis, MI 49031
Emergency: Dial 911




General Questions Handgun and Concealed Pistol License
Copyright © 2011 Cass County Sheriff's Office
Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement